07:45 – 08:30: Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter then start to visit Perfume Pagoda, on the half way stop for short break about 25 minutes.
10:30: Arrive area of Perfume Pagoda, you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor.
11:30: Visit Thien Tru Pagoda for resting and if you wish, Buddhist prayer. “Thien Tru” means a heaven kitchen, derived from the imagination of the locals in this region, of which the rock formations in this area look like chefs busily working in the kitchen.
12:30: Enjoy lunch in local restaurant with rustic dishes of the mountainous Northeastern Vietnam
13:30: You will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice, step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain
16:00: Back to Yen wharf and return by bus to Hanoi.
18:00 – 18:30: Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends!
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus
- A bottle of water/person on the bus
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Tip for ferryman, tour guide and driver
- Cable car (160.000đ/return, 100.000đ/way)
- Others not mentioned above