Express Bus 86 Noi Bai Airport
Bus company: Yen Vien Bus Company (Hanoibus)
Distance: 32.8 km
Bus Schedule: Hanoi Train Station (5:05-21:40) – Noi Bai Airport (6:25 -23:05)
Price: 35.000 VND/Way/Person
Number Of Bus: 07 Bus/day
Route Time: 1 way: 68 minutes.
Timetable: 25-30 minutes/bus – detail bellow…
The left table is from Hanoi Train Station to airport. The right table is from airport to city center (Hanoi Train Station)
- From Noi Bai Airport Terminal 1 (Domestic terminal): Right outside the terminal with the orange signpost.
2. From Noi Bai Airport Terminal 2 (International terminal): Proceed to the stand no 02 outside the terminal, cross the road and the bus stop is right there. It is opposite the stand no 02.
Bus Detail From Hanoi Center To Airport:
- Hanoi Train Station -> bus stop opposite the Melia Hotel -> Hanoi Post Office (Buu Dien Bo Ho) -> 23 Hang Tre –> Long Bien Transpoint station (E11) -> bus stop at intersection Yen Phu – Cua Bac -> bus stop at intersection Au Co – Xuan Dieu -> Au Co – Lac Long Quan (468 Au Co) –> VAECO Company –> Terminal 1 -> Terminal 2.
Bus Detail Airport To Hanoi Center:
- Terminal 1 -> Terminal 2 -> VAECO Company –> Au Co – Lac Long Quan (523 Au Co str)–> Au Co – Xuan Dieu stop -> bus stop at intersection Yen Phu – Cua Bac -> Long Bien Transpoint station -> 142 Tran Quang Khai (Hanoi Old Quarter Stop) –> Hanoi Opera House -> Hanoi Melia Hotel -> Hanoi Train Station
THINGS TO REMEMBER AND TIPS:
- There is no restriction regarding baggage allowance on the bus.
- The travel time between bus stops in the city center is only 5 – 10mins so be sure to make it on time.
- Please avoid the “Long Bien” stop. Although I’m Vietnamese, I feel unsecured due to the complication there (lots of pickpockets).
- Starting from 01/09/2016, because of the event “Walking around the Sword Lake” that organized by People’s Committee of Hanoi starts from 5pm – 12pm on EVERY FRIDAY, WHOLE SATURDAY and SUNDAY every week, the bus express will change also the stop. With the route from the city to the airport, the stop “Hanoi Post Office (Buu Dien Bo Ho)” will be replaced by the stop “opposite house No 6C Phan Chu Trinh (opposite the Hanoi Opera House)”. This change is applied only to those times that have been mentioned above.